We believe that businesses should embrace change. If you don’t change, most likely you will lose your competitive edge and in the process would more than likely fail to meet the needs of your growing customer base, perhaps even losing your loyal customers. At ZEAL we decided to commit to refreshing the brand in late 2013. Our business has been in existence for 18 years, during which we have undergone similar changes twice in the past in order to remain relevant in our market. This was no different. We were in need of a makeover, not only in its look and brand, but also internally and in the way we market ourselves. ..
The management of risk is fundamental to ensuring the survival of any business, as well as maintaining a competitive edge in today's market.
Our co-designed approach enables organisations to develop and implement systems and processes that manage and integrate risk into their strategic and tactical objectives. Our risk consulting practice aims to incorporate aspects of Strategy, Structure, Leadership, System, Process, Communication, Culture, and People through the delivery of several inter-linking risk management portfolios.
We aim to ensure that our clients remain, not only compliant with their risk management programs, but can also ensure that:
- sound corporate governance practices remain in place
- a mindful and resilient culture exists in which Risk is owned and lived as the highest value throughout the organisation
- a collective intent for 'continuous improvement' is evident and measurable
- communication of risk is 'fast, efficient, effective and multi-directional'
- importance is placed on expanded awareness and mitigation of risk
- accountability and responsibility is proactively linked to an organisational risk culture supportive of minimising risk
- collective testing and assessment of risk management processes becomes the norm and NOT the exception
Our risk management portfolio focuses on:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Resiliency / Continuity Management
- Crisis & Emergency Management
- Business & Operational Risk Profiling
- Business Process Mapping and Impact Analysis
- Performance Risk Analysis
- Scenario based simulation exercises
- Leadership Development & Training programs
- System Audits & Reviews
To arrange an introductory meeting please contact William.Pollock@zeal.com.au or any other member of the ZEAL Group should you be interested in any of the following:
- Attending one of our information sessions
- Assessing your level of preparedness and capability to respond and recover from an unexpected incident
- Using scenario planning to review the risk effectiveness of current or proposed business strategies and to derive strategic alternatives and options
- Adapting your existing risk management systems into programs of cultural change and commercial advantage
- Ensuring your team leaders are well versed in managing risk for the improved benefit of the organisation