We believe that businesses should embrace change. If you don’t change, most likely you will lose your competitive edge and in the process would more than likely fail to meet the needs of your growing customer base, perhaps even losing your loyal customers. At ZEAL we decided to commit to refreshing the brand in late 2013. Our business has been in existence for 18 years, during which we have undergone similar changes twice in the past in order to remain relevant in our market. This was no different. We were in need of a makeover, not only in its look and brand, but also internally and in the way we market ourselves. ..
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
Purpose built and implemented management systems
- Guide and align cross functional relationships to achieve the strategy
- Control processes within systems to produce outputs that deliver goals
- Create transparency and accountability across functions and roles
- Provide easily traceable evidence for audits and assessments
- Help people understand where to focus their efforts
- Keep each business unit organised and well managed
- Provide an early warning system for when things are going 'off plan'
At ZEAL, we are adept at helping our clients build and improve their management systems to fulfill the roles described above.
Our accelerated approach for designing end-to-end effectiveness and efficiency into your management systems will help your people work through the complications of change issues and remain focused on what's important. We will work with them to lift their attention from the noise of process activity and keep it on your strategy and business value chain.
Our approach is
- Specific - what we build with you will reflect your organisation's specific aspirations, context, issues, capability and constraints.
- Robust - the architecture behind our work lies in the foundation and contemporary theories (e.g. Deming, Reason, Senge, Goldratt) and models (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, Systems Thinking) as well as the personal and practical experience of our experts.
- Engaging - we leverage your people's skills and experience by involving them as co-designers of required processes and essential conversations.
- Progressive - we focus on your organisation's future and build on your existing strengths.
- Proven - systems we first developed with clients in the late 1990's are still in place and in use in major organisations
Process Optimisation Case Study (PDF)